Nearest Vaccination Centers by using your WhatsApp. As the Covid cases are increasing rapidly, the Indian Government had taken a step forward in providing vaccination information via WhatsApp Chatbot. If you want to check the nearest vaccination centers you need to save the mobile number +919013151515. After saving the number you need to follow the below steps for complete information regarding the nearest vaccination centers. To know the complete details please read the complete article here.
Nearest Vaccination centers details will be provided based on your Pincode. Actually, this support was given by the Government via. MyGovt Corona Helpdesk. While the information was provided by using WhatsApp Chatbot. And it also consists of information such as Covid-19 information, precautions that need to be taken, vaccination details, and a lot more regarding Covid-19.
Once you save the number go to your WhatsApp and text “Namaste” and wait for a minute and then the users will get the response automated by WhatsApp Chatbot. In case if you need information regarding the nearest vaccination centers follow the steps that are given below.
Register for Covid vaccination –> Click Here
Steps to be followed are given below for reference
- First Save the number +919013151515 and then text as “Namaste”.
- Wait for a while you will get an automated list regarding various purposes of Covid information.
- If you need information regarding the nearest vaccination then Press 1.
- Bot will ask to enter your pincode.
- Based on your pincode it will display the availiable nearest vaccination centers.
- If no slot availiable display as no slot availiable at your entered pincode.
By using this nearest vaccination chatbot users can alos get other information such as professional advice and ways to improve immunity. hoe to reduce the risk of coronavirus and a lot more. This helpline will be helpful for many people for any instant help.