Covid-19 vaccination certificate download with aadhar & mobile number. The covid-19 virus had become the worst pandemic all over the time in the world. Covid vaccination had already started all over the world. Many people have already taken both vaccine doses. So, the people who have taken both covid vaccines should download the covid-19 vaccination certificate by using aadhar & mobile number. In this article, we have provided clear steps regarding the covid-19 vaccination certificate download.
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Download
Once the covid-19 vaccination is taken then you should get the certificate for further use. And once you download the certificate check if your details are correct or not. While the personal details are entered wrong then you can update the exact information. After updating can get the covid-19 vaccination certificate. You can get the vaccination certificate download by using your mobile number (or) aadhar number.
Pregnant Women Eligible For Covid-19 Vaccination In India | Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process For Pregnant Women In India
Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Using Cowin Website
- First, go to the Cowin website.
- Now click on the Sign-in button using your mobile number.
- Then users will receive the OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the received mobile number.
- If you finished both vaccine doses then you will see two dates displaying on the screen.
- Below that, you have a download option click on it.
- Click on each covid vaccine dose separately and download the vaccination certificate.
Download Covid Certificate Using Umang App
- Download the Umang app on your mobile
- On the search bar enter covid-19 certificate.
- Enter the mobile number and click on the download certificate
- Download each dose certificate separately.
Covid-19 Certificate Download Using Aarogya Setu App
- Download the Aarogya setu app on your mobile.
- Login using your mobile number and enter OPT.
- Go to the COWIN tab present on the top side.
- Click on the vaccine certificate and enter your beneficiary ID.
- Beneficiary Id is present on your covid vaccine slip or registered website.
- Click on the download option.
So users can have the covid-19 vaccination certification download from the Arogya setu app, the Umang app, and also using mobile number & Aadhar numbers.