Learn how to transfer iPhone Contacts to your Android Smartphone: If you are shifting from iPhone to Andriod, and you would like to transfer your contacts from ios to Andriod then you are in the right place. Just follow the article and follow the steps.
You can also check: Jio Phone 2 Flash Sale, Check Price, and Other details
Transferring contacts from iPhone to Android involves two major steps. First, you will first need to export your contacts to iCloud and then import them with your Google Contacts. And the other is you can transfer it through with the help of Windows PC or MAC device. You just follow these simple steps from transferring contacts from iPhone to Android.
You can also check: WhatsApp gets Face ID, Touch ID on iPhone
- First, an open browser in your computer such as Google, Firefox, Safari etc.;
- Go to iCloud.com
- Sign in with your APPLE ID.
- Click on contacts.
- Then click on “All contacts”.( at the top left corner)
- If you have Windows PC, press Ctrl and the A keys simultaneously.
- In case if you have MAC do same steps with commands and A keys simultaneously.
- Then, click on Settings
- Click ‘export V card’. This will save your contacts as the .vcf file in your downloads. If a new window opens again, then again select your contacts again, right click and export.
- Press ctrl+A or Command +A.
- Click on the settings button and click on export v card.
You can also check: Redmi Note7 Pro with snapdragon 675 has been launched
Now you need to import your vCard:
- Open any browser you have.
- Sign in Google accounts.
- Click on “Google apps button”.
- Click on “Contacts”.
- Click on “import contacts”.
- Click on vCard and open it from your saved folder.
- Click “import”. And then “find”.
- If a red message pops, click “merge” to merge applications.